Health and Safety
Altitude Events take health and safety very seriously and do all we can to ensure that the exciting activities that we offer run as smoothly as possible on every event that we attend.
Here are some examples of how we ensure that our activities and events are some of the safest run in the country:
- All drivers are 1st aid trained so every event will have someone on site who is a 1st aider.
- Staff are CRB/DBS checked for events and activities when working with young people.
- Staff are well trained and experienced. Where suitable qualifications exist such as on Archery and Rock Climbing, all instructors will be qualified to the correct NGB level.
- All electrical equipment is PAT tested every 6 months to ensure electrical safety.
- All Inflatables have RPII annual safety tests on them.
- All activities are carried out under our £10 million PLI policy with full risk assessments available.
- All safety equipment such as helmets, harnesses, etc is CE marked and the best quality we can get.
- Equipment is all regularly inspected, maintained and replaced where necessary.