Altitude Events have worked with a wide range of clients over the years including Blue Chip Corporate Companies, small businesses, Local Authorities, Schools, Charities and private individuals. Here are some of our previous clients and their nice comments:
“Thank you for making our day such a success, I have had lots of positive feedback regarding the climbing wall and my staff particularly enjoyed it. Once again thank you for a very professional approach, it has been a pleasure dealing with you and I am sure to be in touch again soon.”Crawley Audi in West Sussex used the Climbing Wall for a new car launch.
“Thank you very much for arranging yesterday. Joe arrived early, was extremely helpful and patient with us. I cannot fault any aspect of your service. We will certainly keep your details on hand in case we need any of your services in the future.”
– Warburtons Bread used the Bungee Run and the Olympic medal winning Brownlee Brothers to film a TV advert in London.
“We have had lots of very positive feedback from guests and Orange since Sunday, and this is due to all you guy’s running cheerfully all the events – the main response was that all instructors were SMILING and HAPPY!!! So, Thank you! It makes you think what they have had in previous years?!”
– A series of Family Fundays that we attended with the Climbing Wall for Orange at 6 venues across the UK.
“Thanks again for doing such a great job today. Hope to work with you again sometime. All the best.”
– Rob Pitt who used the Climbing Wall for a Ryvita Team Building Day in Hertfordshire.
“I just wanted to record my appreciation for the way your company and colleagues managed the attractions for us. Our thanks again to Altitude for making it a memorable day for lots of children that don’t get these opportunities. Is there a review site that I can recommend Altitude on?”
– Paul Skinner, Berkshire Lions charity event with the Giant Scalextric, Human Table Football, Inflatable Obstacle Course, Soft Play Zone and Giant Buzzwires in Berkshire.
“just a quick note to say thanks for a great job done with the Climbing Wall; it was one of the most popular events of the weekend and many girls were both surprised and delighted with what they achieved – be it a record time or just getting half way up.”
– Jim Farmer, Climbing Wall and Sumo Suits for the Girl Guides in South West London.
“Just a quick note to you and your team to say a massive “Thankyou” for the work that you did on Saturday, I appreciate that we were paying you but it was a real pleasure to work with you all. From my point of view the event was a success, we are keen to repeat the event. Thanks again and I look forward to hearing from you. Please pass on my sincere thanks to you and your team.”
– Paul Bell, Hampshire Scouts Promotional Day who used the Climbing Wall for a PR day in Hampshire.
“Been meaning to thank you for an excellent job in December. Alasdair was blown away by the organisation, the quality of the equipment and the professionalism of Mark. You made it exceptionally easy to work with you, so we hope to do lots more… and the clients loved it! Thank you.”
– Goldman Sachs who used the Racing Simulators for a Christmas Corporate Event in London.
“Everyone thoroughly enjoyed themselves and really liked the events. The competitive spirit was right to the fore with no thought of letting the boss win – they were all out to beat him – which they achieved! Once again a great day out – thanks so much.”
– Kent Council Corporate Activity Away Day with Archery and Laser Clay Pigeon Shooting.
“It went really well, thank you again for all of your assistance. I hope that we have the opportunity to do some more events with you in the future!”
– Lauren, Unilever Corporate Event with the Batak Pro in Surrey